Consider ThisWhen you are applying
praying for the newly available scholarships at Shanxi University, you should know the
following details about that school.
- Shanxi University offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students
- It offers two types of scholarship programs: Type A is a bilaterally funded program which
supports both undergraduate and graduate applicants; Type B supports only graduate students
applying for Masters or PHD programs. There is heavy competition for this scholarship. There is no application fee required of these scholarships; however, there is an application fee (paid online) required by the university's graduate programs. Over multiple scholarships, combine different types of scholarship programs if allowed; some types cannot be combined with others though so research first before proceeding with applications. If it is a full scholarship (providing tuition, accommodation, hospitalization insurance and monthly stipend), then it will cover at least all of those costs specified above.'
Do Your ResearchShanxi University offers a series of merit-based scholarships for impressive students from other countries. As the university is highly selective, scholarship applicants must have perfect high school records and high test scores. Requirements vary by department, so applicants should examine all available opportunities and select the programs most suited to their interests.
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsAs long as you meet the eligibility requirements, your application will be considered for an International Scholarship. Shanxi University requires that you are not Chinese, are of sound mind and body, are within restricted age restrictions, have a related degree level requirement to be applying for the scholarship. The university will not consider or recommend your application if you've already been offered another scholarship or if other universities have nominated you as a candidate.
Be sure to follow @csuscholarships on Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest CSC updates!
Filling The FormIf you plan to apply for the Shanxi University (SXU) scholarship, this is how to do so:
Create a CSC account and fill out your details.
Follow the link to the SXU website and fill in their application form. The form has a question – which agency should we take your application? Note down this number – it's important!
On SXU site, select the scholarships that match your level of study and preference. We can help you with that! Also share any relevant personal information such as course lists or personal statement. When filling out details please be honest - don't fabricate or misrepresent any facts
Complete all necessary requirements and then submit your application through SXU by clicking on SUBMIT APPLICATION button "»
Improve Your ChancesHere are some tips for getting your application for Shanxi University’s CSC scholarship in 2022 accepted:
- Check the university website to see which documents they ask for, as each will require different papers
- Some universities may also ask you to apply via a separate form and submit them separately if necessary - do this wherever possible
- If the university will take more time than just examining your documents to verify them, then resubmit everything along with the application form electronically
- Double check that all requirements have been met before hitting that submit button! You don’t want to be disqualified because of missing information or formatting errors :)
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame-You must apply to Shanxi University by February.
- Applications are reviewed around July
- If the university accepts your application then you will start the course in September.