Good To KnowThe following are necessary conditions for scholarships at Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine.
- SXUCM offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students
- There are two types of scholarships - Bilateral Program (CSC Program Category Type A) and CGS University Scholarship Program (CSC Program Category Type B
- The application fee for applying to the university is not for the scholarship; it is only applicable to those applying for Masters or PhD programs at SXUCM
- A candidate can apply for as many as they like, but some cannot be combined. When considering how much money a candidate may need after graduation, do your research and consult advice before you apply.
First StepsThe Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine offers a lot of scholarship programs for Type B students. To get a recommendation, you must have very good qualifications. The scholarship is competitive and to be selected you need everything perfect - so find out about the various programs offered by the university, learning about the different types of funding options, finding out specific requirements. Talk to a university scholarship counselor directly!
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsInternational students will not be eligible for university scholarships unless they meet the eligibility requirements set out by Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine. These requirements include
- Being a citizen of a country other than China
- Sound mind and body
- Being pre-admitted to the university's programs
- No other scholarships offered or nominated by another institution
Filling The FormYou should fill out the Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine scholarship application as follows:
Go to the CSC website and create a profile for yourself. Fill out all your details.
Enter your agency number in the scholarship form on CSC’s website. There are different types and levels of scholarships and you need to apply for one that suits your needs.
Fill in all the required details, ensuring that they’re true. If needed, you can take a hard copy of the form to keep with other documents or reference it from where you downloaded it from so long as it’s not shared with anyone else.
Maximize Your Success ChancesShanxi University of Chinese Medicine has created an exceptional selection process for the CSC Scholarship, because competition tends to be so high. The university’s selection panel reads through many applications every year. Here’s how you can increase your chance of being chosen for the CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Find out which documents are necessary by checking their site, but don’t just include information that applies to all universities! Create a separate folder with the appropriate documents for each one
- If they ask you to provide further verification when you submit your application package (i.e., hard copies), make sure you submit electronic versions as well when possible. This will save everyone time and there's no sense in providing unnecessary paperwork if they don't need it!
- Remember that not all universities require two recommendation letters; make sure you select two professors who would be willing to do it and thank them beforehand! Lastly, double check that everything is in order before submitting your application or else this "extra" step may cause delays in processing it - which means less time for everyone involved to focus on reviewing your application before making their decision
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsApply for the Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine CSC Scholarship
- Pre-admission: get it between October and February
- Apply online by April
- Selection by SXUCM will happen around May – June, after which you will be notified about your scholarship status
- Course starts in September.