SYJZU offers scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Type A scholarships are for undergraduates and graduates studying in China
- Type B scholarships are for graduates applying to masters or PhD programmes at SYJZU only
- There is no application fee for the SYJZU scholarship programmes, but you need to pay an application fee if you apply to the graduate level of the university.
- The scholarship must be submitted online with copies sent by email, rather than hard copies sent in by post.
- You can apply for multiple scholarships at once, but some cannot be combined with each other - do research into which ones can't be combined before applying!
- If you receive a full scholarship then it will cover fees, accommodation, medical insurance and a monthly stipend".
Before Filling The Application
Shenyang Jianzhu University offers Category B scholarships to candidates with very high academic qualifications. These scholarships are highly competitive, so you’ll need everything else to be perfect too! Here's what to do: first, find out about the university's various programs- one of the country's leading higher education institutions. Next, learn about their scholarship options- fully funded or partially funded for degree students, are they renewed from year to year? Finally, talk to a university scholarship counselor to discuss your options.
Eligibility requirements to apply for a CSC Scholarship are that you must meet the following requirements:
- be a citizen of a country other than China
- must have a sound mind and healthy body
- there are different age limits for different programs, but most are around 35 years old master. master is required. doctoral is around 40 years old master. master is required
- applicant should not already be offered scholarships by another University, so if offered at one school needs to decline it to apply at another University
- Universities outside of China may not offer scholarships to Central Subsidy Scholarship candidates applicants
Filling The Application Form Details
If you are applying for the Shenyang Jianzhu University's CSC scholarship program, please follow these instructions.
- Go to the CSC website and create a profile that includes all your account details
- You will see an inline application window with an application form. Fill it out with all required details, which should be true and not fabricated in any way.
- Click submit at the end of the process to complete application process.
- Download and keep a copy of your submitted application form for other references. If needed, take a hard copy of it as well to file at home or carry with you offline.
Improve Your Chances
Shenyang Jianzhu University is one of China’s most competitive universities, and many Chinese applicants compete for the Shenyang Jianzhu University Scholarship each year. If you are considering applying to Shenyang Jianzhu University in 2022, here are some ways that you can increase your chances of being recommended for this honor.
- Review the university website to see what documents it requires before submitting any documents. Each school has different requirements, so always check carefully beforehand rather than submitting all possible documents to all schools indiscriminately
- If a separate admissions application form is required in addition to the scholarship application form, be sure to submit it when completing your application forms. Some schools require this extra paperwork before they will review your applications further
- Double-check that you have included all necessary information in your scholarship submissions before hitting “submit” on any of them; missing information can sometimes lead to incomplete or rejected applications depending on what information is missing—especially if the school decides not need more time after reviewing soft copies rather than hard copies at first glance
- Submit two recommendation letters with each completed application—having recommendations from two different faculty members highly increases the likelihood of receiving a competitive award in response.).
When To Apply And Wait For Results
Applying for the Shenyang Jianzhu University scholarship offers the following timelines:
- Pre-admission is required between Oct. and Feb
- The online application must be submitted by Apr
- Selection will happen around May - June, so expect to hear back approximately July - Aug.
The scholarship is then given around Sept., so that new students can start in September.
Good luck with your applications!