Things To ConsiderShenyang Ligong University offers scholarships to its pre-admitted students for undergraduate, graduate, and PHD programs. There is no application fee for scholarships, but you need to apply for a particular program. If it's a full scholarship type A and type B then that scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, medical insurance and a monthly stipend.
Before Filling The ApplicationShenyang Ligong University has four types of scholarships. One of these is the Type B scholarships supported by CSC.
Eligible StudentsProspective Shenyang Ligong University applicants must meet the school’s eligibility requirements. Among the requirements are that candidates must be citizens of countries other than China; they need to be of sound mind and healthy body; they can’t be more than 35 years old for master's programs or more than 45 for doctoral programs. Prospective students must also have been admitted by Shenyang Ligong University, not have had another scholarship already offered them, and not have been nominated by any other universities to apply for SLU's CSC scholarship or any of its "CGS'' or "CGD'' scholarships - which are major international scholarships awarded to current university undergraduate and graduate students.
How To ApplyTo apply for the CSC scholarship from Shenyang Ligong University, follow these steps:
- Go to our website and create a profile with your personal information
- You will see an inline application form that you fill out there. Note down the agency number of whichever university's scholarship you are applying for, then fill it in on the CSC application form page
- Fill in the details required by this particular scholarship program – make sure they are factually accurate and don’t fabricate any information!
- Click "submit" and remember to download a hard copy of your submitted application form or else take a copy home too as a backup file!
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipShenyang Ligong University is one of China's leading universities that select candidates for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous process. With CSC scholarships open to top students of all nationalities, it can be very competitive. That being said, with over 50,000 applicants every year who are interested in the scholarship, here are some quick tips on how you can increase your chance at being recommended by Shenyang Ligong University for the CSC Scholarship in 2022:
- Check the university website to know what documents are required. Each university will have their own set of requirements different from others. So be sure not to submit an application blindly without looking into what they need specifically
- If you're able to submit some documents over time rather than all at once right when submitting your application form, some universities will ask for this
- Make sure everything is correct before submitting your form - double check it yourself!
- Provide two recommendation letters from previous professors - one academic and one nonacademic letter
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameProcess to Transfer from a College in the United
States to Shenyang Ligong University:
- Pre-admission: You should start this process between October and February.
- Online application for CGS: This process should be completed by April.
- The selection at SLU will happen around May - June, so please be patient while we review your application for the scholarship. ______ will send you a proposal letter after reviewing your case to allow you join our programs in September. Good luck!