Things To ConsiderShenyang Normal University provides scholarships for international students who have been admitted.
The university has two types of scholarship options: the Bilateral Program and the CGS University Scholarship and Program.
Regardless of which scholarship you choose, there is no application fee in order to compete for a scholarship. You must, however, pay an application fee for graduate programs at the university.
In order to apply for multiple scholarships, thorough research is necessary to see which cannot be combined together. If a full scholarship covers tuition, accommodation and medical insurance at Shenyang Normal University then it also includes a monthly stipend of approximately US$380 per month on top of these services.
Before Filling The ApplicationYou can apply for type B scholarships from Shenyang Normal University if you meet the following criteria: meeting their academic requirements and being available in your desired field of study, or demonstrating a major commitment to Shenyang Normal University in the form of volunteer work, research experience and so forth. Being eligible for this scholarship and getting it, however, is competitive. Here’s how:
- Find out about the various programs offered by Shenyang Normal University and what they offer in terms of financial aid. Learn more about where you can find information on how to apply for them at the bottom of this article
- Find out about all of these universities' requirements for scholarship applications--some scholarships require certain grades or test scores while others may be partially funded or not renewed yearly; some fulfill only specific needs like undergraduate majors or majors at specific levels; others require demonstration through interview or resume
- Talk with a university scholarship counselor directly if possible (find and contact one here)
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipTo be eligible to apply for the Shenyang Normal University CSC scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must not be a citizen of China and should be of sound mind and body
- Different programs have different age requirements. -The Master's program requires that you must hold a bachelor's degree, while the Doctoral program requires that you hold a master’s degree. Both require that preadmission is involved in order to warrant an application to be considered for this scholarship from Shenyang Normal University. For other universities’ applications, applicants will not receive any consideration from CSC Scholarships even if nominated by its institution. Lastly, you may only receive one form of scholarship from any other entity at a time.
Application FormIf you are planning to apply for the CSC scholarship at Shenyang Normal University, here's what you need to do:
Go to the CSC website and fill in an online application form. You will need your personal details for this.
You may only apply for one scholarship at a time, so if you are applying for any more, please go back to the website and create another account.
Every university will have an agency in charge of its selection process (you can work out which one by looking up their contact details). Write down that agency’s number on your application form when you get there. If it’s not on that page already it doesn't have one yet!
Different scholarships are available within different programs - choose the one that matches your level of study, then complete all of the required information before clicking submit. Take care when filling out our honest--any false or duplicated information could result in disqualification! Once submitted, download a copy of your completed form for future reference. If needed, pick up a hardcopy from campus following submission so it is permanently filed away with other important documents too...
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipShenyang Normal University offers a scholarship to Chinese students recommended by the Confucius Scholarship Council. If you are interested, use the following tips to increase your chances of being selected:
- Check university websites to find out what kinds of documentation are required for this scholarship program. Each university will ask for different kinds of documents, so it's important that you don't keep submitting the same documents everywhere without looking at which universities require which types of documents
- Remember that not all universities will need a separate application from you in addition to their requirements for applying for a Confucius Scholarship. If some or most of the countries you want to apply for do not have a needed application form, remember this when collecting your documents and preparing your applications
- Make sure you have provided everything required by checking over each piece of paper and making sure it is complete before submitting paperwork online or in person at Confucious Scholarship offices around China
- Have two professors write letters recommending your abilities. Having more than one recommendation will boost your chances significantly."
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame-Pre-admissions from October to February.
- CGS application submitted by April
- Selection by Shenyang Normal University in May or June.
- Approval of CSC to be finalized in July or August, and the scholarship will allow you to join a course starting in September.