Good To KnowWhen you are applying for scholarships with the Shenyang University of Technology in China, you need to be aware of the following details about the university. These include that they offer scholarships only to pre-admitted students, that there are two types of scholarship programs available - either bilaterally through the Chinese Government or only for graduate students applying for masters or PhD programs; both scholarships can be applied by online application; and if it is a type A (bilateral) and type B (graduate) program it covers at least tuition, accommodation, medical insurance and monthly stipend.
Do Your ResearchYou can get scholarship offers for types B and C by going through SYUT. However, we don't recommend many students and mostly only offer scholarships to those with the highest qualifications. It's a tough competition, and one of the ways to win a recommendation from us is to:
- Find out about our many programs. We're one of China's leading universities with a range of options for finding out more, including under the 'Programs' tab at the bottom of this article
- Study existing scholarship options and what they offer - whether it's full or partial funding or if it's renewable every year,
- Chat to an adviser over at SYUT
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsShenyang University of Technology requires that candidates meet certain eligibility criteria in order to apply for the CGS Scholarship.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than China, and must have a sound mind and healthy body.
- Different programs have different age requirements: applicants may be up to 35 years old for doctoral studies and 45 years old for master's studies; applicants cannot already hold another scholarship. - Applicants should not be currently enrolled in another program at Shenyang University of Technology; nominees from other schools are not eligible.
Outcome: Shenyang University of Technology welcomes applications from people outside of China who are well known individuals with strong minds who are younger than 45, if they hold an undergraduate degree or if they are about to earn an undergraduate degree anytime soon."/>
Filling The FormFor an application for the CSC scholarship at Shenyang University of Technology, please fill out the following form:
Go to the CSTP website and create a profile. Check which scholarship you qualify for and what details are needed.
Set up your E-mail account with mailbox with 10M+ storage.
Fill out all required details in the form with honesty and without any fabrications with supporting documents such as resumes or certificates in PDF format. Note that each institution will have its own agency that will process applications - fill in the correct agency number on your application when filling it in on SYUTP's website
Click submit and download your uploaded file, back it up and keep any copies stored in a safe place. Upload only one genuine file so you don't cause problems by using multiple versions of identity proofs or uploading invalid files
Maximize Your Success ChancesShenyang University of Technology is one of the leading universities for constructing your CSC scholarship nomination. Competition is very high, and many applications are received every year. Here are some of the steps to successfully obtain a recommendation letter from them: already be aware of the documents required by each university, ensure you don't send unnecessary information when applying-
make sure your application form contains all necessary documents before submitting it
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameApplying for the CSC scholarship takes about this much time:
- Pre-admissions can be started any time between October and February
- CGS application is due by April
- You should expect to hear back on your application around May or June. If accepted, the scholarship will let you know so you can register for September. Bonne chance!