Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsSouth China Agriculture University offers scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students, but the only scholarship with no application fee is for graduate students. Furthermore, most of the scholarships cannot be combined. There are certain details you need to know about SCAU’s scholarships before applying:
- SCAU offers two types of scholarship (Type A and Type B) both with heavy competition. Application for these scholarships must be submitted online;
- Some scholarships cannot be combined - do your research to find out which ones;
- If you are awarded both type A and type B scholarship it would cover at least tuition, accommodation, medical insurance, and a monthly stipend;
- There is an additional per semester fee if your award is full tuition rate rather than partial tuition plus living expenses.
Do Your ResearchUniversity of South China Agriculture University is open to candidates in the B category for scholarships. To qualify you must have a high GPA and be able to answer this question:
What do universities think of CSC scholarship programs?
The University does not recommend many students for these scholarships, which means it's very competitive. To get a recommendation from them, everything has to be perfect. Here are some tips on how you can start:
- Learn more about their various programs and scholarship options -Find out what type of funding each offers - in most cases, there is a mix
- Do not wait too long in the application process - the competition level varies from university to university
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsApplications for the South China Agriculture University scholarship do not stand a chance of being recommended. Here is what the university requires:
- A candidate must be an international citizen and in sound mind and body:
- Different programs have different age requirements. General programs are for under 35s, while postgraduate ones can be up to 45 years old. Degree details are required. Postgraduates require a masters degree to apply, high achievers can apply with just an undergraduate degree;
- Must have pre-admbission because approval for admission means approval for the scholarship at South China Agriculture University;
- The applicant must not already have another scholarship offered or they won’t be considered by CGS;
- Universities other than CGS are not allowed to nominate their own candidates as CSC candidates. To become eligible, applicants need to meet these criteria first."
Filling The Application Form DetailsFor South China Agriculture University CSC scholarships, please fill in the application form following these steps.
- Go to the CSC’s official website and create a profile with your details
- Fill out an online application form
- If you are applying for more than one university, create a new account for each scholarship you apply for. Then enter the agency number from step 1 in step 2’s application form on CSC’s website. Different scholarships are available for different programs so pay attention to which one accords with your qualifications and level of study. Fill in all required fields completely including true information (do not fabricate any details).
- Submit the form by clicking on submit button or download it once submitted to keep it easily accessible later on (in case needed).
- If intending to file hard copy of submitted data, make 2 copies of it once downloaded; retain one copy with other relevant papers while discarding another copy that has been completed (that is if noted).
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipIf you want to be selected as a CSC scholarship candidate by South China Agriculture University, you need to go through a rigorous application process. The competition is high and many applications are received each year for this scholarship.
Here's what we ask:
- that you check the university's website to know what documents we require;
- that if separate application forms are required, they're submitted in addition to the CSC form;
- and that you submit all documents and information before hitting 'submit'.
We also recommend two formal letters from your professors. These will make your application stronger.