Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsWhen applying for scholarships at South China University of Technology, you need to be aware of the following details about the university.
- South China University of Technology offers scholarships only for students who have been admitted - it does not provide scholarship applications to anyone else.
- South China University of Technology provides two types of scholarship - The Bilateral Scholarship (Program Type A), which is sponsored by the Chinese government to study in both undergraduate and graduate programs, or The CGS University Scholarship  Program (Program Type B) which is for graduate programs only
- Non-Chinese citizens will need to pay an application fee in order to apply to any South China University of Technology program. There are no fees associated with any scholarship offered by South China University of Technology or its sponsors.
- Scholarships are submitted online, there are no "hard copies" that need to be turned in before consideration is given.
- Scholarship applicants can request multiple scholarships at one time, though some scholarships cannot be combined together because they require different categories of criteria being met before consideration is given.. For example - if there are two full scholarship opportunities but one requires a 10% reduction on tuition while the other offers 100% tuition coverage, they cannot both be selected for an applicant even if all other requirements could matched up with either opportunity provided because this would mean that one applicant could receive free tuition while another received free tuition plus free books
Before Filling The ApplicationSouth China University of Technology offers a number of different scholarship programmes, but is selective about who it recommends for scholarships. The university only makes recommendations to candidates with the very highest academic qualifications.
South China University of Technology does a lot of things differently from other universities - for example, university scholarships are offered on a fully or partially funded basis and funding renews from year to year.
In order to be considered for recommendations, you’ll need to know South China University of Technology’s specific requirements ahead of time and talk with one of the university's scholarship advisors when you get in touch.
Who Is EligibleOnly those who meet the eligibility requirements will be considered for a scholarship from South China University of Technology.
- Be citizens of countries other than China
- Have sound mental and physical health (different programs have different minimum age requirements) -Hold at least a bachelor's degree for Master
How To ApplyStudents who would like to apply for the CSC scholarship at South China University of Technology must fill out the form as follows:
To create a profile and fill out an inline application form on the CSC website, visit their official website, https://campuschina.org to step 2 of this site and find the appropriate banner for your category of study – undergraduate, graduate or foreign student – and click on it.
Choose a scholarship suitable to your level of study from those advertised. Fill in all the fields on the online form accurately according to these instructions: https://campuschina.org
Submit your application by clicking ‘SUBMIT’
Download a copy of your submitted application document and keep it safe as you may need it later if you’re successful in receiving an offer from any university for this scholarship programme against another university you have applied to elsewhere.}
Improve Your ChancesSouth China University of Technology, one of the leading universities from which CSC scholarships are granted. The competition is intense and many apply for a scholarship each year. For your chance to win a scholarship from South China University of Technology for 2022, here's what you need to do:
- Check the university website to see what documents are needed. Each university has a different set of requirements, so be sure to research this before sending in general copies of documents
- Add supplementary application forms if necessary that show specific information about scholarships or the program desired, as well as references that take time for verification before being sent out hardcopies.
- Double check your application form with all required documentation attached before submitting it online.