About Chinese Government ScholarshipsIf you are a pre-admitted student and meet the following criteria, it means your chances of getting a scholarship funded by the Chinese government are high:
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsTo apply for the type B category Southeast University Scholarship, you will need to contact an admission counselor directly for more information.
The university primarily selects candidates with very high academic qualifications, who are accepted at the school. Every applicant must meet certain requirements in order to be considered for this scholarship category, which is highly competitive.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsTo be eligible for scholarship funding at Southeast University (CGS), an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a non-Chinese citizen with sound mind and healthy body.
Different degree programs have different age requirements;
- Applicants for Master’s programs should not be over 35 years of age,
- Applicants for Doctoral programs should not be over 45 years of age,
- Applicant must be preselected by CGS before applying for consideration of CSC scholarship.
Other universities are required to nominate only the best one or two applicants they believe qualify as CSC prospects.
Application Formif you are applying for the CSC scholarship at Southeast University, here is what you should know:
- You will need to create a profile on the C2C website with your personal details. Fill in the inline application form next to your profile
- Every university has an agency number-find it and then enter it into the online application form when completing it on the CSC site
- You should choose one scholarship that's appropriate for your degree level, and if necessary download and keep a copy of your submitted travel grant application form
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The Scholarship2022 is just around the corner, and the application season for next year’s CSC scholarship will soon open. At Southeast University, CSC Scholarships are given to only the best candidates through a rigorous selection process. Candidates who apply for this scholarship must fill out an application by March 1st 2022 to be considered. Each institution will have its own set of documents required, so it is important to check what they want before submitting any documents. Furthermore, if you require some time for your forms to be checked over by the university before sending them back, then submit all of your hard copies with your soft copies of submissions instead; this way you can get any corrections done sooner and become eligible faster. Lastly, ensure that all required information has been supplied before clicking ‘submit’ on your form
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesWhen applying for the Southeast University scholarship, be sure to allow ample time for all three stages of the process.
First, apply for pre-admissions between October and February.
- CGS form submission
Secondly, submit the CGS form by April.
You will find out if you’ve been selected or not by June to July at the latest. If you are approved, we will send you a letter around August so you can join us in September.Good luck with your applications!