Consider ThisHow to apply for scholarships at Southwest University:
- You can only apply for scholarships before you are admitted to Southwest University
- At Southwest University, there are two categories of scholarship programs: A and B. Type A is set up by the Chinese government and supports both undergraduate and graduate students, while type B is specifically for graduate students and can cover tuition and accommodation costs in addition to a monthly stipend
- There's heavy competition for the Type B scholarship, so research thoroughly before submitting an application!
- If it's a full scholarship program in either Category A or Category B then tuition, accommodation costs (plus medical care) will be covered in addition to a monthly stipend. ENDeed
First StepsWhen applying for Southwest University's Type B scholarship, be aware that it is highly competitive. To apply you'll need to have an unbelievably high academic record.
Who Is EligibleSouthwest University only recommends CSC scholarship applications from applicants who are eligible. This is what you need to do to apply
- Be a citizen of a country other than China
- Be mentally sound and healthy
- Not be more than 35 years of age for Master's program or 45 years for Doctoral program, and hold Bachelor's degree
- Must be pre-admitted before applying, with outstanding grades -Cannot have received another scholarship elsewhere
- University should not nominate applicant for CGS scholarship if they are already issuing them elsewhere
Filling The FormIf you want to apply for the CSC scholarship, do so in the following manner:
Go to Southwest University and create a profile that contains all your information. You will then see an inline application form. Fill out this form with your details and be careful about what you're saying – we're the checking up on the truth of what's written.
Different types of scholarship are available for different programs, so choose your program first before filling out some more information on some other screens as well as reading through some terms and conditions. Deadline is the 22nd January 2022 Remember those two dates ; )
Include some personal information at some point as well as uploading scans or pictures of any certificates if they're applicable to you, important documents etcetera. Some people include a resume but there isn't a formal requirement for applicants on this page this time around if that is new to you! Many scholarships will also have an essay or personal statement that needs submitting at a later date which may be due soon after applying so watch out for those updates from Southwest University too depending upon whether they give them close deadlines or not ;) Bear in mind it does take time for us to publish these essays onto our site but thanks :) It takes up another screen ; ) Great stuff! Your application has been submitted though –
Improve Your ChancesSouthwest University is one of the leading schools in China awarding the CSC Scholarship, through a competitive process. Due to high demand, it’s often difficult to get nominated for the scholarship; but there are some steps you can take to increase your chances of succeeding.
- Always make sure you’ve gathered all required documents before applying and submit all documents at once where possible
- Use our website and try contacting their staff for more information if necessary: each university will require different kinds of documents and might also have specific application procedures
- Some universities may accept electronic copies of these documents while they verify authenticity by mail, so we recommend you upload any electronic copies when completing your application form where possible