Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsSun Yat-sen University offers scholarships for pre-admitted students and there are two types:
You'll need to apply through the Chinese Embassy or separately for a Masters or PhD program. You can apply for multiple scholarships at the same time, though some cannot be combined. If you're awarded a full scholarship of either type A or B, it means you get everything from free tuition and accommodation to insurance and a stipend.
Before Applying1. You can apply for type B scholarships at the university under the Sun Yat-sen University Scholarship Program. It tends not to recommend many candidates, focusing instead on those with high academic qualifications.
- This is a highly competitive category, and to get a recommendation from Sun Yat-sen University you must be absolutely perfect in every way - find out about its programs, funding options and requirements; talk to our scholarship counselors directly etc.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsIn order to be considered for a Sun Yat-sen University CSC scholarship, you must be eligible. The University requires the following:
- You must not be a citizen of China and you need to show that you’re in good mental and physical health. Different programs have different age requirements, but as a general guideline restrict your application before 35 or 45 years of age
- You should already hold a bachelor’s degree to apply for Master's level study; holding an MA prepares you for doctoral level work (a PhD). More importantly, pre-admission is required before we can offer candidates our consideration and they can apply for scholarships like this one
- Please do not show your interest in this scholarship opportunity if all other university's have offered awards to you already - we're looking primarily for those who would be our first choice at Sun Yat-sen University.
Filling The Application Form DetailsTo apply for the CSC scholarship you need to fill in the following form:
To fill in the online application form, go to CSC’s official website, create a profile with your details, and then click on an inline application.
You will be able to apply for more than one institution; however, if you want to do this through one account rather than making another account per institution, note down the agency number.
Once you have found this number ̶ which is different with each university ̶ enter it in the space where ̶on the ̶CSC website it asks for ̶the “Agency Number”.
Different types of scholarships are available depending on your chosen level of study. Choose what suits your situation best and remember that any false or fabricated information will render this scholarship void. Fill all required fields in the form professionally by uploading copies of what is asked for in addition to filling everything out honestly before clicking Submit button below .Then download submitted document and make a copy for other references by saving or taking printing within its files if needed .
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipTo be considered for the Sun Yat-sen University's CSC Scholarship, applicants must go through a rigorous process. Many applicants apply to the CSC Scholarship every year. To increase your chance of receiving the scholarship in 2022, please follow these suggestions:
- Find out what documents are required by visiting Sun Yat-sen University's website; each university will ask for different sets of materials. It is important not to submit duplicates of documents unnecessarily
- Find out if a separate application form is required in addition to the CSC scholarship form; some universities require this type of submission
- Submit soft copies if you need time to verify your submitted materials before taking hardcopies from you-check that all information and necessary materials have been included when filling out application forms online.
- Double check application forms before submitting them, making sure they have been filled correctly in regards to requirements and requirements met."heast
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesSun Yat-sen University's scholarship application process involves the following steps:
- Submitting pre-admissions between October and February
- Submitting your online application form by April
- Selection by Sun Yat-sen University around May - June.
- Award approval (note: this is not a guarantee) in July or August, before you can join the course in September.