China Scholarship Council FactsWhen you apply for scholarships at Tianjin Foreign Studies University
South University, you should be aware of the following points:
- CGSU offers only graduate scholarships. Undergraduate students may only apply for a CSC scholarship. Both the CSC and CGSU scholarships are available online with no need to send in hard copies of your application.
- Depending on which scholarship you apply for, there will be different levels of study covered – from just tuition to a complete set that includes tuition fees, accommodation and medical insurance as well as a monthly stipend. In some cases, certain types of scholarships cannot be combined. Do thorough research before applying so you know which ones can't be applied for simultaneously.
Do Your ResearchTo apply for a type B Tianjin Foreign Studies University scholarship, follow these steps:
- One possibility is the CSC scholarships, and you should apply for them when you go through TFS. TFS does not offer many students this type of scholarship; it only chooses the most highly qualified applicants. It is a competitive category with high requirements—to be eligible, your application needs to be perfect. To get started:
- See what types of programs that TFS offers at their website.” You can find this at the bottom of this article
- Review all scholarship opportunities at TFS—fully funded or partially funded? Renewable? What are specific requirements? Talk with one of their university program coordinators about available opportunities.
Who Is EligibleTianjin Foreign Studies University, which confers the CSC scholarship, requires students who are citizens of a country other than China to meet these conditions in order for their applications to be considered. Requirements include having sound mind and body, being younger than 35 years for Master’s programs and 45 years for Doctoral programs, meeting the eligibility requirements for admission, not having another scholarship already offered to them or nominated by another university as a candidate for the CSC scholarship
Filling The Application Form DetailsApply for the Tianjin Foreign Studies University (CSC) Scholarship by following these steps:
Create a profile on the CSC website, with all of your details.
Fill in an inline application form that appears when you've created your account; if you're applying for more than one scholarship, create an account for each scholarship. For every scholarship you apply for, there will be an agency in charge of this process. Note down the agency number. Enter this Agency Number when filling out the online application form on the CSC website.
Refer to our list of scholarships available to study levels and choose one that best suits your degree program; Information required in each is also detailed below. Fill in all necessary information asked with true and accurate details, selecting options where needed e.g ‘No’ or ‘Yes’ etcetera or selecting appropriate fields in case they are not given at first instance; ensure that all fields are correctly filled before submitting your application via 'Submit Application Form' button after which you can download it ('Application Form') and keep a copy for future reference.(if required). Also print out hard copies if necessary.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipTianjin Foreign Studies University is one of China’s top universities, and is the only university in the CSC Foundation Scholarship rankings.
Our rigorous screening process won’t be easy, but if you're determined to get in then it pays to be aware of the following steps:-check each university’s website for their application requirements-if any universities ask for an application form that isn't available with your CSC scholarship app, submit this separately or-submit soft copies with your original hard copy at submission time-double check your work before submitting so you don't accidentally leave something out-make sure you have written two recommendation letters, either from different professors or one recommended letter from a professor who teaches two or more relevant subjects/disciplinesEditing Services
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time Frame-Pre-admission: apply between October and February
- CGS: submit by April
- Selection: happens in May and June. CSC approves in July.