Some Facts About CSC ScholarshipsBefore applying for any scholarships, be sure to understand the following about TMU
- TMU offers scholarships only for students who are accepted to the program
- There are two types of scholarship given at the university, which mainly supports graduate students- CGS University Scholarship  Program (CSC Program Category Type B), which is set up by Tianjin Medical University, and bilateral programs set up by China’s government- there are also no application fees for this scholarship. You will need to pay an application fee, however, for graduate programs at the university
- Both CGS University Scholarship  Program (CSC Program Category Type B) and bilateral programs can be applied online without sending in hard copies- if it is a full scholarship in type A or type B then it will support tuition fees plus accommodation plus medical insurance plus one monthly stipend
Before Filling The ApplicationOne way to apply for a Tianjin Medical University scholarship is by meeting the requirements of the Type-B category. This type of scholarship typically offers grants that take care of living expenses and tuition fees, but does not typically provide any allowances for other spending. To be considered for this type of grant, the applicant must first meet at least one of the following criteria:
- high GPA (3.5+ on a 4-point scale
- demonstrated success as an undergraduate at another university
- recipient or finalist in academic competitions
To start applying for this scholarship if you meet all meeting these requirements:
- -Browse through other scholarships offered by CSC
Who Is EligibleTianjin Medical University will only recommend CSC scholarship applicants who satisfy the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country other than China and must have a sound mind and healthy body.
- Different programs have different age requirements.
- Pre-admission status is necessary to be considered for recommendation for the CSC scholarship. No other scholarships are offered to CGS applicants, so you should take steps to ensure that there are no other scholarships being undertaken at any other school already.
Application FormIf you are applying for the CSC scholarship at Tianjin Medical University, please do so by following these steps:
Go to the CSC website and set up a profile. You might have to register first. Fill in all your details.
Once on the website, you will see an inline application form. There is no need to complete any lines that are sectioned off with ==-->. Just fill in whatever portions of the form that ask for information and don't require a response from the applicant (i.e., Education: Completion). If you're applying for more than one university, it's best not to use one account- just create a new account for each scholarship applied for and list whichever university's email should be contacted in emergency such as emergency@universityohiozoomzoomzoomzoomzoomzoooommmmeeehoooouuuup! com
Every university has an agency in charge of handling applications; write this number down somewhere- it'll be needed later on after everything else is filled out (the agency will be listed under Contact Info). Choose whichever kind of scholarship or grant that suits your study level: for example, Undergraduate Scholarships if you're an undergraduate student; PhD Scholarships if planning to pursue doctoral studies; etcetera. Fill out
Improve Your ChancesFuture applicants to the Future Applicants to the Tianjin Medical University’s CSC scholarship should follow these steps:
- Make sure to check the university website for what documents are required by that university. Universities have different requirements, so make sure you do not send in the same documents for all applications
- If separate application forms are required by any of your universities, make sure you submit these with your CSC application form. Some universities ask for time to verify files before they take hard copies of them, so submit copies alongside your application form.
- Double check that all information and documents are complete before submitting your application form. You should also try getting two recommendation letters from professors at previous schools - this will strengthen an already strong application!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameThe Tianjin Medical University (CSC) Scholarship is a procedure that will take up to six to seven months and the steps will be:
- submitting pre-admissions between October and February;
- following up with the CGS application form until April;
- receiving notification whether you have been approved for the scholarship in May or so, by which time you should have already signed up for classes in September.