About Chinese Government ScholarshipsTo be eligible for scholarships from TUST, there are a few points to remember. Firstly, we offer scholarships only for pre-admitted students. Secondly, there are two types of scholarship:
- The CGS Scholarship - which is offered by the Chinese government to promote relations between countries
- Tuition Scholarships - which finance tuition fees at TUST for one year. You can always reapply next year too. Competitions are tough but these scholarships are well worth the effort!
The application fee for this type of scholarship is waived so you need not worry about costs. If you have plans of applying to an online campus graduate degree, meanwhile, then your application fee will typically be around $50 USD or more*. Do look into that before submitting your applications, if possible! For instance if you apply to two student awards simultaneously but some cannot be combined with others then it will be important that you know upfront the financial implications involved with this rule applying in your case too! Lastly remember that each college has its own website where you will find all its relevant information on specific scholarships available on site**/* ].
First StepsYou can apply for type B scholarships from Tianjin University of Science and Technology when you go through China Scholarship Council. The University does not recommend many candidates to receive the scholarship. Instead, it selects candidates who have very high academic qualifications. They are highly competitive and require everything to be perfect in order to get a recommendation from Tianjin University of Science and Technology; we hope that these steps will help:
- Find out about various programs offered by the university and what type of funding they offer: fully-funded or partially-funded, whether they're renewed each year and more;
- Learn about different scholarship options specific requirements set by the university on one's eligibility on getting this funding-- some are more selective than others. Make sure you talk on these with Confucius Institutes’s staff.;
Aside from Confucius Institutes globally, Confucius Institute America also offers various Confucius Institute Scholarships for both Chinese Language Learning Scholarships for American Students, Short Term Volunteer Opportunities in China Scholarship Programs, Master of Business Administration in China Scholarship Programs among others whose deadline is yet to be announced soon - so stay tuned!
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipYou can only apply for Tianjin University of Science and Technology’s international students’ scholarship if you fulfil the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China;
- Your mind and body must be healthy;
- Different programs have different age requirements;
- You may not apply for the Master’s program if you’re aged more than 35 or for the Doctoral program if you are aged more than 45. If you hold a Bachelor degree, your maximum age limit is 35. If you hold an MSc degree, your maximum age limit is 45. However, we will consider and recommend applications on a case by case basis where there are special circumstances involved that would warrant such doing so;
- You should not have another scholarship already offered to you by any other university; and
- Other universities should not nominate applicants as Tianjin University of Science and Technology international students' scholar candidates.
Application FormIf you are planning to apply
to Tianjin University of Science and Technology, fill out the CSC scholarship application form in the following manner:
Go to https://campuschina.org and create a profile for yourself with all your details.
You'll see an inline application form where you can fill it out with the necessary information, including your name, email address, country of residence and dream school.
Different types of scholarships are available for different program levels; choose what matches your level best, then fill in all the required details asked in the form truthfully using words or phrases that reflect what you want to say about yourself.
After filling in all these pieces of basic information, click on "submit." Afterward find your application file where it says "My Applications" on top left-hand side of screen and right-click on them then click "save." You'll be able to go back anytime to edit it or print a hard copy for reference purposes!
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipTianjin University of Science and Technology is one of China’s leading universities, with slots for the CSC Scholarship highly competitive to get. If you want to be recommended by Tianjin University of Science and Technology for the CSC Scholarship in 2022, make sure you read steps one through six.
- Check the university’s website for information on what documents are needed; each university will require different papers. Ensure that your application includes everything they ask for while also checking whether they need a separate form or not (some will
- If there are universities where you might like to apply that require time before confirming receipt of your application and paper copies, submit your soft copies with your completed application form – don’t forget anything required! Double-check that every piece of information has been provided before submitting .
- Get at least two recommendation letters from previous lecturers – having recommendations from two people makes it stronger . Send them as soft copies together with the full application if its needed - most universities won't be able to accept paper documents anyway but most can accept mail or email attachments
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsWhen you apply for the CSC Scholarship through Tianjin University of Science and Technology, the awards process will take the following amount of time:
- Pre-admissions: You will need to get on these between October and February.
- CGS online application form: This must be submitted by April.
- Selection: The university will select candidates and send offers around May and June (based on this, we hope to get responses back from candidates by July). Once we have received all of them, we can let eligible applicants know of their success in September, which is when they need