About Chinese Government ScholarshipsTianjin University of Technology and Education is a specialist Chinese university. When applying for scholarships, candidates must be aware of the following:
Tianjin University of Technology and Education provides two types of scholarship - CGS (Scholarship programs set up by the government to promote political relations and cultural exchange) and tuition covering full or partial tuition fees for one academic year. Competition is stiff, so timelines should be adhered to closely. There is no application fee. Graduates pay an application fee for their own programs at the university. Recipients apply online, without sending in hard copies of applications - but research carefully before applying for multiple scholarships because some cannot be combined with each other.
First StepsOne way to get a recommendation for a scholarship from Tianjin University of Technology and Education is if you have very high academic qualifications. It’s a competitive field, and in order to get a recommendation, everything must be perfect!
To do this:
- Find out which programs Tianjin University of Technology and Education offers, and what they offer in terms of funding. Some are offered fully funded or partially funded; some you can renew from year to year.
- Find out the specific requirements of Tianjin University of Technology and Education - different universities also have different scholarship requirements which can differ in level of difficulty and competition.
- Talk to the university's scholarships coordinators about any opportunities that may be available for people like you under these programs.
Eligible StudentsThe following are the eligibility requirements for an application to be recommended for a Tianjin University of Technology and Education scholarship. Candidates must:
- Be a national of a country other than China and have no history of mental illness
- Be either age 30 or younger, have a bachelor's degree and meet other requirements for Master candidates or be age 40 or younger with an advanced degree and other requirements for Doctoral candidates
- Not currently have any other scholarships offered
- Not be nominated by any other university.
Filling The FormTo access the Tianjin University of Technology and Education scholarship application, follow these steps:
- Go to the CSC website and fill out a profile with your personal details
- You will see an inline application form. Fill it in with all appropriate information.
- When applying for more than one scholarship, create a new account for each scholarship on the website.
- Find the agency in charge of this scholarship, then enter their agency number into this particular form when filling it out online.
- Different types of scholarships are available depending on your program choice; choose accordingly, then complete all required fields that are asked of you both on paper or through an applicant portal before clicking submit. Keep copies of submitted applications for future reference so they don't get mixed up in another pile of necessary paperwork!