University of Electronic Science and Technology of China offers multiple opportunities for scholarships. We have the following scholarships waiting for you. Every applicant can apply for one scholarship only! Any substitutions or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China CSC scholarships are open apply now.
The agency number of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China is 10614. Please choose “Category B” when you apply for the CSC scholarship (University of Electronic Science and Technology of China CSC Scholarship Program).
★Chinese Government Scholarship(CSC Scholarship)
Application Period: December 20th, 2017 to April 7th, 2018
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students.
I、Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language
1. Supporting Category. This scholarship only supports graduate students.
2. Duration. This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
3. Instruction Language
Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if applicable. （Program Search can help you find the program and university you’re interested in by visiting http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org）.
This is a full scholarship which covers
Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
III、Where and When to Apply
Apply to the designed Chinese universities undertaking this program. You should apply to UESTC undertaking this program between December 20th to Apirl 7th. Please consult your target university for its specific deadline.
To be eligible, applicants must:
– be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
– be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
– be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
This program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China when applying for this scholarship.
This scholarship program is not available for applicants who applying for Management Science and Engineering, Public Management, Mathematics and Physics .
1. Apply directly to your target university. (In the UESTC online application systemhttp://admission.uestc.edu.cn)
2. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online the completedApplication Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy.
3.Submit all your application documents in the UESTC online application system before the deadline.
You can check VI. Application Documents for a detailed checklist.
Only applications of recommended candidates from designated Chinese universities will be considered by CSC. No other applications or individual application directly sent to CSC will be considered.
VI、Application Documents (in duplicate)
1.Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship（written in Chinese or English）;
Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy. (UESTC Agency No. is 10614)
2. Notarized Certificates (or Letter of Attestation from Your University for the prospective ceritificate winners);
● For master applicants, please provide bachelor certificates, for Ph.D applicants, please provide both bachelor and master certificates.
● Prospective certificate winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
● Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3.Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
5.Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
6.A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
7.Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy);
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Pleases keep the original copy of the Form for school registration.
8.Valid HSK Certificate (if available).
All the documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of 6.1 to 6.8.
You should submit your documents in the online application system before the deadline.
If you’ve applied online successfully, there’s no need to post hard copies.
No application documents will be returned.
1.University reviews the application documents and decides the nominated candidates.
2. CSC reviews eligibility and qualifications of nominated candidates, approves the List of Scholarship Winners, and sends the admission documents to universities before June 30th.
3.Each scholarship winner—even when admitted by multiple universities—will be granted with no more than one scholarship.
CSC reserves the rights to decide the host university for scholarship winners with multiple offers.
4. University sends the admission documents (Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201)) to scholarship winners.
5.Scholarship winners shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the grant.
6.Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship winner cannot register before the registration deadline.
VIII、Contact Information of CSC
Address: Division of International Students Affairs, China Scholarship Council
Level 13, Building A3, No.9 Chegongzhuang Avenue, Beijing, P.R.China
Tel: 0086-10-66093970 0086-10-66093978
IX、Contact Information of School of International Education, UESTC
Address: A1-406, Main Building, No.2006, Xiyuan Ave, West Hi-Tech Zone, 611731, Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R.China
Contact: Ms.Lin Min; Mr. Dong Liang (Filippo)
Tel: 0086-28-61831638; 0086-28-61831730
Admission Email: [email protected]
UESTC Online Application Website: http://admission.uestc.edu.cn/
Alternative website for Online Application：https://uestc.17gz.org