Good To KnowScholarships at University of International Business and Economics
- You need to be pre-admitted to the university and apply for scholarships
- It provides two types of scholarships: one is Chinese government sponsored tuition scholarships; the other is General Scholarships with no application fees. Though competition can be stiff, it's worth applying for both general and tuition scholarships for women.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsYou can apply for the type 'B' scholarship when you go through CSC. The University selects candidates highly qualified - only candidates who are very talented will get through University of International Business and Economics.
Eligible StudentsGenerally a person will be eligible for a University of International Business and Economics scholarship if they are not from China and have a sound mind and healthy body. English speaking citizens of other countries are also usually considered eligible, but there is no hard rule. Different programs have different age requirements when it comes to applying for graduate study.
Filling The Application Form DetailsIf you want to apply for the CSC scholarship at University of International Business and Economics, fill out the online application on the following website in this way:
Sign up on our site; provide all your basic information.
Whenever you see an inline application form, fill it out.
If you are applying for more than one scholarship, set up a new account for each one on this site. Each university has its own agency handling applications. Write down that university's number before proceeding with filling out an application form on their website. Every scholarship has different requirements depending on what type of program you're studying-choose wisely! Complete all required details accurately and truthfully, and click "submit." Download your submitted forms so they can be saved elsewhere for reference-you may choose to take hard copies if needed as well!
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipUIBE awards CSC scholarships to the most qualified applicants among its rigorous selection process. The competition is intense, and many applications are received each year for this scholarship.
When To Apply And Wait For ResultsTo enter University of International Business and Economics's CSC scholarship programme, the following must be done:
- apply for pre-admissions between October and February;
- submit the online application form by April; and
- be selected for a place by University of International Business and Economics in May or June. University of International Business and Economics will review your application and should approve you for the scholarship early July. Once this happens, you can join us at university in September.