China Scholarship Council FactsWhen you are applying for the scholarships at University of Jinan, there are a few key things you need to be aware of. University of Jinan offers scholarships only for pre-admitted students; these include:
Chinese government (CGS) Scholarship Programs: These cover full or partial tuition fees and allow the student to reapply next year. This scholarship is heavily competed for.
Tuition Scholarships: These cover all or part of one academic’s tuition fees and can be applied for again next year; competition may be less. There is no application fee required when applying for this type of scholarship.
Graduate Programs Scholarships: These scholarships apply specifically to grad programs, and applicants must apply in person at the university with payment of a $10 application fee just before submitting their online essay or letter of intent—late applications cannot roll over into another year's cycle and must be submitted in timeframes dictated by University of Jinan's deadlines
Scholarship Supplements: If you're confident in your chances when trying to win a University of Jinan scholarship already obtained, then supplements can enhance your success rates by up
First StepsYou can apply for the Type B scholarship when applying to University of Jinan. Highly competitive, it takes a lot to be eligible, including very high academic qualifications. Here is how you can get started:
- Find out about JNU's many courses and programmes - what they offer and their requirements. Different universities have different requirements in terms of competition level, so find out which category the university falls in under
- Learn about available scholarships and their funding - whether they are full or partial funded, if students receive continued support each year from them etcetera
- Speak to a student or professor at University of Jinan directly
Who Is EligibleUnless you meet our eligibility requirements, your application will not be considered for university scholarship. University of Jinan wants applicants to meet the following qualifications:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China and have sound mind and body
- The University requires that applicants be pre-admitted before they are eligible to apply
- Applicants are required to have completed at least one bachelor’s degree before being accepted into any master’s program, or at least one master’s degree before being accepted into any doctoral program
- The maximum age for the Master's Degree is 35 years, while the maximum age for the Doctoral Program is 45 years
- Applicants cannot have received or been nominated by another school as part of their scholarship consideration process.
Filling The Form Step By StepIf you’re planning to apply for the CSC Scholarship, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to csc.edu.pk and create a profile with your details;
- When you create your profile, you’ll see an inline application form; fill it out with all the required information;
- If applying for more than one university, be sure to create a separate account for each one of them - do not use the same account. Mention all agency levels in each new set of filled out forms on their respective universities' websites.;
- Paste this agency number in the application form available on csc.edu.pk site while filling it up.; 5) Choose which scholarship is best-suited for your academic level.; 6) Fill in all details requested in that particular row of application form ; 7) Upload it by clicking ‘submit’ at contact section of that row on website.; 8 ) Get a copy either through email or by downloading it from website if needed and keep them stored safely for future references.
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipA Chinese University is one of the top-ranked schools for CSC scholarships, and only selects candidates based on their academic achievement and future plans. Thousands of students apply to the school, but sometimes missing a few minor details may be enough for you to lose out entirely. Here’s how to make sure your application stands out:
- Check what documentation and details the school requires before submitting your application. Every school will ask for different documents and wants different types of information about high school performance and extracurricular programs
- If the university requires that you verify your documents--don’t forget about this! Submit soft copies if needed or submit hard copies with certified translations as required by some schools as needed by some schools as well as passports, copy of grandparents’ identification cards, guarantors form(joint ones), guarantor letter from guarantor (if any), certificate or settlement/identity card from those who approve relocation (if any
- Double check all forms before submitting them and getting two recommendations from professors is always a smart idea!
China Scholarship Council Application DeadlinesTo apply for a University of Jinan scholarship, it takes the following time:
- Pre-admission – Between October and February
- Application – By April
- Selection – May to June
- Approval – July to August