-We have two types of scholarships available, Tuition Scholarships and CGS Scholarships. You can apply for both at the same time.
- It’s always good to research which combined scholarships are not eligible before starting your application process to avoid disappointment.
Before Filling The Application
University of Nottingham Ningbo China offers Type B scholarships via its CSC scholarship program. To qualify, you must first be shortlisted by the university. The university does not recommend many students for this category of scholarships, only those with outstanding academic qualifications. It is highly competitive and to receive a recommendation from University of Nottingham Ningbo China universities your application will need to meet their high standards. How you can find out more about the different types of scholarship opportunities available?
- Research all available programs provided by the University
- Find out what funding options are on offer
- Learn how often funding is renewed - if it's one year renewable or multi-year renewable
- Check what specific requirements are needed for consideration; some universities have higher entry requirements due to differences in competitiveness
Who Is Eligible For The Scholarships
You won’t be eligible for this fellowship unless you meet the following criteria:
- You must not be Chinese and you must be mentally sound and healthy.
- There are different requirements based on the degree you intend to apply for.
- To apply for a Master's or Doctoral degree, one of these qualifications must also apply: you must have a bachelor's degree or a Master's.
- The University of Nottingham Ningbo China can only recommend your application if it preadmits you, and the other universities do not endorse your candidacy.
Filling The Application Form Details
If you are applying for the CSC scholarship at University of Nottingham Ningbo China, you need to fill out an application form in the following way:
- Go to the CSC website, create a profile with your details and click on "apply online"
- Fill out an inline application form
- Complete any fields with names starting "Application Kind/Agents Name" - typically these are agents of universities accepting applications for various programs.
- Fill in all required details including your name, email address and contact number
- Enter your email address or mobile number if required by agent
- Ensure that you have answered all questions honestly and don't make false statements otherwise a penalty may be applicable under law
- Now click on "Submit" button
- Download submitted application form and keep a copy with other documents if required(or take it as a hard copy).
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The Scholarship
University of Nottingham Ningbo China is one of the leading Chinese universities for Chinese students applying for scholarships recommended by China Scholarship Council. It’s important to gather all necessary documents and information before completing an online application form. Following these few steps will help your chances of receiving a certification by University of Nottingham Ningbo China in 2022:
- Check the university website to see what they need. Each school has its own list of requests, so make sure you submit the correct set of documents for each school
- Check if you'll need to fill out another application form, some schools require this separate form
- Submit your hard copies if universities take some time to review your papers, while submitting soft copies with your application I
Target Dates For Applying And Results
University of Nottingham Ningbo China's CSC scholarship application process can be summarized as follows:
- Pre-admission - From now until February, submit your pre-admissions
- CGS - From now until April, submit your CGS online form. Consider selecting the "Scholarship" requirement for application
- University of Nottingham Ningbo China will review all applications from June to August and notify those who have been selected for a scholarship by September