Some Facts About CSC Scholarships
When applying for scholarships in University of Science and Technology Liaoning, you need to know the following:
- University of Science and Technology Liaoning offers scholarships only for pre-admitted students
- There are two types of scholarships available: CGS - Scholarships provided by the Chinese Government to promote diplomacy and cultural exchange between countries; Tuition Scholarships cover tuition fees or part thereof
- No application fee is charged
- Both types of scholarship can be submitted online instead of submitting hard copies
- You can apply for multiple scholarships at a time but some cannot be combined together. You need to research which ones before applying
You can apply for a type B scholarship from University of Science and Technology Liaoning if you meet the eligibility criteria. These scholarships are awarded only to highly intelligent students who have been judged to have significant career potential. Since they are so competitive, students need everything to be perfect in order to get an offer; it is one of China’s leading universities and has several programs that you can consult at the bottom of this article. The scholarship awards either fully or partially funded projects, with renewal terms that vary by university; contenders should also find out the university’s specific requirements beforehand and talk to an admissions counselor directly.
Who Is Eligible
To be eligible for the CSC scholarship, you must meet certain requirements. Applicants must be citizens of countries other than China, sound in body and mind, not more than 35 years old for masters or 45 years old for PhDs, given pre-admission before applying to University of Science and Technology Liaoning (CSC), not already offer a scholarship by another university and not nominated by other universities. More detailed information on eligibility can be found at the University of Science and Technology Liaoning website.
Filling The Application Form Details
In order to apply for the CSC scholarship at University of Science and Technology Liaoning, move to the CSC website and fill out the inline application form. You will need to enter your profile details. Then, wait until you see an inline application form on their website. Once you find this page, you can choose which one of our many scholarships best suits your level of study; more information on these can be found here
Improve Your Chances
University of Science and Technology Liaoning is one of the leading universities in China for selecting candidates to study overseas through the CSC scholarship process. The level of competition is high, and many applications are received every year. Here are some tips for increasing your chances of receiving this opportunity:
- Before you send in any documents, make sure that you check which ones are required by each university; they often ask for different sets.
- Check before hand whether a separate application form is required (some universities will require this). Most importantly, double-check that all information and documents have been completed correctly before submitting your application. If it's necessary, get two recommendation letters from previous professors to give an extra boost to your application success!
Target Dates For Applying And Results
If you apply for the University of Science and Technology Liaoning Overseas Citizens Scholarship (CSC) you should expect the following time frame:
- If you’ve already taken pre-admission, your application can be submitted by April.
- CGS then reviews applications and makes a selection around May – June
- The CSC then approves your application for the scholarship and notifies you of the successful outcome between July and August.
"Congratulations, we're happy to offer you an Overseas Citizens Scholarship."