Good To KnowTo find out whether CUEB scholarships are currently available, please contact the university. Deadline is 31st May.
Research Specific Scholarship OptionsCapital University of Economics and Business is a highly selective university with a reputation for academic excellence. In order to be eligible for one of our state-assisted scholarships, you must first meet the admissions requirements and be accepted into one of our degree programs. You would then have access to an individual scholarship that can cover your tuitions and living expenses.
We're here to help - find out more about our scholarships in just a couple clicks!
Contact an advisor if you’d like any more information or assistance assessing your eligibility.
Who Can Apply For The ScholarshipsTo be eligible for Capital University of Economics and Business's CSC scholarship, your application must meet these requirements:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China, with no mental or physical disability
- Every program has different age restrictions; Master’s degree applicants cannot be over 35 years old and Doctoral degree applicants cannot be over 45 years old.
- You can only apply if accepted by the university to study there.
- Other universities cannot nominate you as a candidate for the CSC scholarship.
Filling The FormHere’s how to apply for a scholarship from Capital University of Economics and Business:
- Go to the teaching/study website and create a profile with all necessary details
- On the home page there will be an online application form. Fill this out, remembering that your answer should be true, not false
- There may be different scholarships available for different programs – choose the one that suits your level of study. Remember, if you need a hard copy you can take a screenshot of the form and print it off later – save it in case you need it later on.
- Submit your completed application – NB always check to make sure nothing has been missed or forgotten before clicking submit!
- You can now access your account at any time by logging in with username and password to see all applications submitted from this date onwards.
Improve Your ChancesCapital University of Economics and Business's rigorous selection process for its Corporate Social Responsibility Scholarship ensures a pool of only the most competitive students. Contact a CUEB representative today to learn more about their procedures and what you can do to increase your chances of being recommended in 2022.
The Capital University of Economics and Business provides Corporate Social Responsability Scholarship, here is how you can increase your chance: 1) check documents requirements, 2) apply separate form if needed, 3) double-check the form and submit final version.
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameThe time required for each process when applying for the CSC scholarship through Capital University of Economics and Business is as follows:
- Pre-admissions must be submitted between October and February
- The CGS online application form must be submitted by April
- You will be notified of your selection in May or June
- Around July or August, you will receive notification that you were accepted for the scholarship
If you are ready to apply, please contact us at (225) 673 - 4451. We're happy to answer any questions!umble