The first step is understanding that, at CCOM, scholarships are only available to students who have already applied. Then, there are two types of scholarships: CGS - funded Chinese government scholarships for countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges - and Tuition Scholarships, which are available for one or more years. Scholarships can be requested up until the 31st of May.
If you're interested in Central Conservatory of Music type B scholarships, first be accepted into one of the degree programs. These are highly selective and admissions are competitive. Once at CCOM however, access to funding is available through an individual scholarship programme
- Get information about different scholarship options including what grades they require, whether they cover both tuition fees and living expenses
- Work with an advisor who will assess your eligibility for a scholarship offer
Who Is Eligible For The Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for a Central Conservatory of Music scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than China and sound of body and mind.
- Not be over 35 years old for any Master’s programs or over 45 years old for Doctoral programs.
- Have been pre-admitted to the University before applying.
- Unemployed individuals as well as those with other scholarships are not eligible to apply here.
These applications are not considered by this university unless nominated by someone else first.
Filling The Application Form Details
To apply for a Central Conservatory of Music scholarship, create a profile with your details on the CSC website. Then, fill in an online form and enter our agency number - if you're applying for more than one type of scholarship. Choose the correct study level and fill in all the required details. Keep a copy for other references too
Improve Your Chances
Central Conservatory of Music is one of the leading CSC scholarship-giving universities in China. The competition to be accepted into their program is high, and many international students apply every year. To increase your chance of being welcomed for a CSC scholarship at Central Conservatory of Music in 2022, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Create a list of the documents required by each university so that you submit what they want and not just duplicate work unnecessarily
- Verify if separate application forms are needed – some universities will ask for them; but they’ll take your original copies which make it worth doing once you’ve gathered the information
- Double check your form for all required information before submitting.
- Get two recommendations from previous professors (or teachers) as these will help boost your application form's success; recommenders' credentials can serve as proof that you're qualified for this honor.",5
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship Council
To apply for a CSC scholarship through Central Conservatory of Music, please follow these steps:
- Pre-admissions take place from October to February
- Our online application must be submitted by April
- Selection will happen from May to June.
After reviewing, the CSC will approve your application for the scholarship as long as you start studying with us in September. Please don't forget your applications!