About Chinese Government Scholarships
If you are a pre-admitted student, CCUCM scholarships are available to cover your fees. In China, scholarships can be funded by both the government and universities – with different conditions for each. It is worth noting that if you want to apply for multiple CCUCM scholarships, you will need to inform the university of your preferences ahead of time. The deadline is the 31st May.
Research Specific Scholarship Options
Changchun University of Chinese Medicine provides a range of financial support for students, including scholarships. To be eligible, you must first be accepted into one of the university’s degree programmes, which are highly competitive and subject to very selective admissions. Once approved by our university, you could access funding that will provide tuition fee discounts or living expenses grants. With an advisor's help, they can assess your eligibility and make sure all requirements have been met.
Who Can Apply For The Scholarships
The Changchun University of Chinese Medicine scholarship committee will only consider CSC applicants who meet the eligibility requirements. Here's what you need to know:
- You must not be a citizen of China and be in good health
- Age requirements vary by the program you wish to apply for, but none can exceed 45 years old for doctoral programs and 35 for master's degrees
- Applicants must have been accepted for admission before being recommended or considered eligible by CCUCM.
- The CCUCM does not offer other scholarships to applicants chosen as CCS scholarship chosen ones.
To apply for the Changchun University of Chinese Medicine scholarship, follow these steps:
- Go to the Changchun University of Chinese Medicine website and create a profile that includes your details.
- You will see an inline application form; fill it out.
- If you want to apply for more than one university scholarship, you must create one account per scholarship.
- For each university you're applying to, get the agency number; put it in your application form on the CCUCM website.
- There are different scholarships available depending on what program you want to study in. Fill in all of the forms' requirements and ensure they are true before submitting them. Click "submit" when done filling out all required questions; download and keep a copy of your results for future referencing needs if needed--you can also take a hard copy of your submitted form and file it with other important papers if needed or desired
Improve Your Chances
Changchun University of Chinese Medicine is one of China's top universities for the CSC Scholarship. The competition levels are incredibly high, and many applications are received every year. For your application to CSC Scholarship in 2022, here's how to increase your chances:
- Check university webpage for document requirements, which may vary per school. Don't blindly submit the same documents for all schools
- If the schools you're applying to require separate forms even though they also accept CSC applications, submit soft copies along with the higher application form
- Double check that you've included all required submissions before submitting
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship Council
When applying for the Changchun University of Chinese Medicine Scholarship, you can expect that it will take about 6 months to get through all of the following processes:
- Pre-admissions must be submitted between October and February
- You must submit your CGS online application form by April
- The selection process will happen in May or June.
- Your application will be approved around July or August so that you can start in September.