Good To KnowChina University of Mining and Technology offers 2 kinds of scholarships:
Scholarships offered by the Chinese govt to countries with diplomatic and cultural exchanges.
Tuition scholarships provide one year of free tuition, but will need to reapply every year if unsuccessful – it is competitive and there is a fee for graduate programs;.
Applications for both types of scholarships are free; there is an application fee, however, for Graduate programs at CUMT e Deadline is May 31st
Before Filling The Application- You must be accepted into a degree program at CUMT before being considered for a scholarship.
- Scholarships are highly competitive and admissions are selective.
- Once your studies have been approved, there's a wide range of scholarship options available. Was the grant only offered as an undergraduate or is it given to students pursuing postgraduate degrees? Are living expenses included with the grant? What level of performance do you need to achieve in order to have a better chance of receiving a grant from CUMT?
- Work with an academic advisor so they can assess your eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been met, from applying for admission through registering for the coursework that qualifies you as an eligible applicant.
Eligible StudentsChina University of Mining and Technology (CUS) requires that all applicants for our CSC scholarships be citizens of countries other than China and that they meet the following requirements:
- be at least 18 years old;
- not have a criminal record;
- be pre-admitted to CUS and meet the language requirements before applying; and,
- not already hold another scholarship.ocado
Application FormTo apply for an academic scholarship from CSC at China University of Mining and Technology, follow these steps:
- Visit the CSC scholarship website and create a profile with your personal details
- Complete an online application form which includes entering contact information for the university to which you are applying and the contact information of the agency overseeing their scholarship program
- Select a type of scholarship that matches your field of study and level of qualification and provide all the requested details in the form. Your organisation must be registered for tax purposes in Singapore to be eligible for academic scholarships, fund or foundation grants or sponsorship from other donor agencies or other sources; you will need to provide copies of any relevant tax-authorisation document if selected as a recipient (e.g., government-registered company). Ensure that no false statements are made on this form; any misrepresentations may result in disqualification from consideration by authorized parties handling this application at China University of Mining and Technology (for example, authorities managing applications on behalf of authorities granting scholarships
- Click "Submit" and save your submitted application form temporarily offline while also downloading it to keep as a reference file on your computer's hard drive (in case you lose power Internet access before saving). If desired, print out copies of PDF files containing all required documents including an Application Form Completed template below before
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipCandidates for the China University of Mining and Technology Council for Scholarly Communication (CSC) scholarship must go through a rigorous assessment process. To increase your chances of being recommended we suggest:
- Checking the CSC website to see if different sets of documents and information are required by each university. Ensure you don’t submit redundant documents to all universities
- If the desired university asks for an additional application form or has strict requirements in terms of timeline, submit soft copies with your main submission - be sure to double-check!
- Submit two recommendation letters from previous professors; having such recommendations will make your application more convincing, and applying for such letters from two different professors will increase our chance of being recommended!
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameThe CSC scholarship application process at China University of Mining and Technology takes the following amount of time for each step:
- Pre-admissions can be completed by November (deadline to apply was April
- All other formalities, like submitting the CGS online application form, can take place after December (deadline was April). The China University of Mining and Technology will review your application during May and June. Please note that the deadline to apply was July.
After accepting your application for admission, you will join our courses in September. good luck with all of your applications!