Good To KnowKnowing these points should help
- CQUPT scholarships only go to pre-admitted students
- There are two types of scholarships, CGS, which are funded by the Chinese government for countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges, and Tuition Scholarships which are available for one or more years. You can request multiple CQUPT scholarships at once but you must contact the University to find out what scholarship combinations are acceptable. Deadline is 31st May.
Before Filling The ApplicationAt Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications you are eligible for a type B scholarship if you are accepted for one of our degree programs. These scholarships are competitive and admissions are very selective, but when you’ve made it in through the door there are several types of funding available to continue your studies.
- Learn about the different cycle options in which scholarships can be accessed - do they cover tuition fees, living expenses, or both?
- Work with an advisor to assess your eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been met
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsNormally, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements in order to be eligible for the CSC scholarship. These include:
- citizenship of a country other than China;
- sound mind and healthy body;
- different program quotas for various degrees and age limits. Candidates younger than 35 years of age may apply for a master’s degree, while those aged up to 45 years can enroll in a doctoral programme. Candidates who have already been accepted by Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications must also pre-enroll on the application form if they want to be considered and recommended for the CSC scholarship by CESU. No more than one scholarship may be offered to applicants who don’t yet hold an undergraduate degree or professional qualification certificate. Other universities cannot nominate international students as approved candidates on behalf of CESU’s CGS committee.
Application FormTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, follow these steps:
Go to the CSC official website and create a new account with your details. You will see an inline application form on screen. Fill it out with all required information.
Every university has an agency in charge of the application process. Note down this agency number for later use onscreen.
Now, enter the college's designated number onscreen in the application form you are filling out. Different types of scholarships are available for different programs - select one that matches your degree level from those that apply to you from those displayed onscreen. Complete all other required fields as needed before submitting your completed form online by clicking submit button and downloading it to your computer for future reference if necessary before filing it away again safely with any accompanying papers or documentation you have also submitted as part of this process or similar ones previously undertaken by yourself already at a different stage during previous stages undertaken so far already but not yet finalized yet either potentially - be vigilant about safeguarding them well especially against theft!
Maximize Your Success ChancesChongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications is one of China’s premier universities that select candidates for the CSC scholarship through a rigorous process. The competition level is very high and we receive many applications every year.
Meet the requirements below to increase your chance of being accepted for the CSC Scholarship at Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2022:
- Check the university website to find out what documents are required. Each school has different requirements and some schools might not even ask for anything more than documents related to Chinese language ability and grades.
- Find out if an additional application form is needed as some schools might require it? If so, complete this as well as submitting your application form if they decide on examining them separately from your other documents.
- If you were asked to submit hard copies, remember that some universities will need to process these before they can take them from you – submit a copy of all certificates/documents with your online application instead – make sure they’re included in PDF files with no restrictions on size though!
- Double check all information before submitting – make sure you have all requested paperwork/certificates ready! Send two recommendation letters from former teachers or professors who can highlight your strengths - this often increases chances of getting into top colleges globally!