China Scholarship Council FactsGansu University of Chinese Medicine offers two types of scholarships. The first is CGS scholarships, funded by the Chinese government, but only for countries with diplomatic ties and cultural exchanges. Secondly, the university offers Tuition Scholarships for all undergraduate programs. Qualifying applicants can apply once a year and there is no application fee for either type of scholarship. Scholarship applicants must check out how to combine publications before applying for more than one as each one has a different deadline date. Deadline: May 31st
Do Your ResearchGansu University of Chinese Medicine offers scholarships to undergraduate degree students. These are highly competitive and admissions are selective, but eligibility for a scholarship can be improved with a high grade. Undergraduates with the grades of C+ or higher will have an improved chance of being offered a GUCM scholarship. For further information about these scholarships, work with the university's academic advisers so they can assess your eligibility and ensure that all requirements have been met.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipThis CSC scholarship is only available for people who meet the eligibility requirements. Here are some of our requirements
- Must be a citizen of another country than the People’s Republic, and have your mind and body in good health.
- The different programs have different age requirements; for example, Master’s applicants must be 35 or younger, while Doctoral applicants must be 45 or younger.
- You can apply with Gansu University of Chinese Medicine's pre-admission status but if you're not already enrolled here you're not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You can't take more than one scholarship; this is to make sure that there's enough money for everyone who deserves it .
- There are nomination letters from other schools on some of our application forms, but please do not misunderstand this as an invitation to apply with them instead of us.
Filling The Application Form Detailspler
The easiest way to apply for scholarships is by going to the Gansu University of Chinese Medicine (CSC) website and creating a profile. You will need to fill in an inline application form, but if you are applying for more than one scholarship agency make sure you create a new account for each one. Each university will have an agency which is in charge of the application process; when filling out your CSC scholarship form, type this in and then enter all of your details in the fields that follow. Every different type of scholarship is designed for a different level of study at CSE, so make sure to choose the right one when applying; it’s up to you whether or not any elements on the form are true or false—ensure they are correct either way. Then hit submit. After this take a copy home with you just in case it becomes lost otherwise keep it safe among other important documents.
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipGansu University of Chinese Medicine is one of China's leading universities, and a competitive screening process is used to obtain a CSC scholarship. It usually takes a high-standard university application to obtain a CSC scholarship. Here are some pointers to increase your chances of being recommended for the 2022 Gansu University of Chinese Medicine CSC Scholarship:
- In addition to the standard CSC Application form, confirm if another application form is required from each university
- If you're asked for time before taking physical copies of your application, submit the soft copies as well
- Double check that all required information and materials are present before submitting your hardcopy
- Get two recommendation letters (a 3rd letter will only strengthen your application)
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsThe Gansu University of Chinese Medicine (CSC) Scholarship application process takes roughly 3 months, broken down as follows
- Pre-admissions are usually due between October and February
- With the CGS Online Application Form, pre-admissions can be submitted up until April -The selection process should occur around May – June, with the scholarship awarded in July – August.