Consider ThisCAS offers scholarships through two channels, one for international students with diplomatic ties, the other for Chinese citizens only. Tuition scholarships provide full or partial tuition per year; CGS (Chinese Government Scholarship) scholarships can be applied to by anyone who has studied in China at any level of education. There's an application fee for graduate programs. You can request multiple scholarships but most cannot be combined with one another; there are exceptions, though this is worth looking into before you apply to more than one scholarship.
Deadline is 31 May."}
Before Filling The Application1. To be eligible for CAS's 'type B' scholarships, you will first be required to apply to one of CAS's degree programs. This is a very competitive process and admissions are highly selective.
- Once you're admitted into Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, though, you may access funding that will help pay for your continuing education through individual scholarships which vary in scope. More information can be found here
- There are currently three types of CAS scholarships: A-scholarships (available only for undergraduate courses), B-scholarships (both tuition fees and living expenses) and C-scholarships (only available for graduate courses).
- Eligible students must have an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3+, or meet one of the specified requirements listed
Who Is EligibleGraduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences requirements for eligibility to apply for its CSC Scholarship include the following:
- must be a citizen of a country other than China, have a sound mind, and be in good health
- Different programs have different requirements in terms of age; master’s degree applicants may not be more than 35 years old, doctoral candidates may not be more than 45 years old. You are eligible to apply if you have already been pre-admitted to the program in question at Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- If you are being considered for another scholarship from another university in China then your application will not stand a chance of being recommended for Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences’s CSC scholarship.
Filling The Form Step By StepGraduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences offers a CSC scholarship. To apply, you must:
- Go to csc.edu and create an account with accurate personal information
- Fill out the scholarship application form
- Note down the agency number that corresponds to your university
- Enter this number on the scholarship application form and fill it in with all relevant details entimes withheld for confidentiality
- Hit submit and accept hard copy of your submitted application by retaining a printout
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipGraduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences is one of China’s leading universities, and the competition for CSC Scholarships is high. Every year, hundreds of applicants are in contention for Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences's scholarships. Here's how you can increase your chance of being granted a scholarship in 2022:
- Visit the university website to determine what they require in your application package. Different universities will require different documentation; ensure you know which documents are necessary before submitting anything
- If the university requests additional forms, ensure you submit these with your CSC application form
- Secure two recommendation letters from previous professors - having such letters on top of all required documentation will strengthen your application
- Double check all requirements when completing the form - submit any required supplementary information before hitting the submit button
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilGraduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences offers the chance for you to study abroad at their partner university, Central Souwest University. We would be pleased to have you. Here’s how things will work.
- Before applying for the CSC scholarship, you need to get pre-admissions
- Apply for the scholarship between October and February
- Undergo selection by Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences around May – June
- The CSC will approve your application around July – August so that you can start in September
Good luck with your applications!