Things To ConsiderHere are some points to know about applying for scholarships at Guilin University of Electronic Technology:
- GUTE offers scholarships only to pre-admitted students;
- there are two types of scholarships available: those provided by the Chinese government and those set aside for tuition;
- most GUTE scholarships can't be combined with one another, so make sure you apply for whichever is most appropriate to your situation before filling out any more applications;
- application is free and deadlines vary depending on which type of scholarship you're applying for; we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible.
Before Filling The ApplicationYou must be accepted for an undergraduate degree course at GUTE in order to qualify for the type B scholarships.
Entry is highly selective and admissions are competitive, but if you are accepted, individual scholarships could cover both your tuition fees and living expenses.
To be considered, speak to a scholarship advisor who can assess your eligibility and ensure that all the necessary requirements have been met.
Eligible StudentsTo be eligible you must meet Guilin University of Electronic Technology’s requirements. For masters level applicants, they must have a bachelor degree, not have reached 35 years old, and be pre-admitted to the program. They should also not have another scholarship already offered to them. Applicants for doctoral level should have a master degree in hand or close to it in that discipline, with no age limit unless age restrictions are in place in the subject area in question. They also need to be pre-admitted to the program before their application will be considered. Finally, other universities cannot nominate their applicants for Guilin University of Electronic Technology's CSC scholarship unless it is within the context of an exchange program related specifically to China. Applications are chosen based on merit or academic potential rather than familial connections or gender because opportunities given at CSC are meant to help diversify academic institutions rather than replicate them.
How To ApplyTo apply for the CSC scholarship at Guilin University of Electronic Technology, follow these steps:
- Go to the CSC website and create an account with all your details. You will see an inline form that you can fill out
- If you are applying for more than one university, create a new account for each scholarship
- Note down the agency code of whichever university you are applying to
- Log into your CSC account and enter the agency code in their online form. Do not forget to set up your profile so it doesn't ask you again when filling out the form!
How To Make Sure You Are Awarded With The ScholarshipGuilin University of Electronic Technology university is one of China's top-tier universities for selecting candidates for a scholarship through a rigorous process. The competition is high and many applications are submitted every year. Here are ways to increase your chance of receiving a recommendation from us at Guilin University of Electronic Technology:
- Check their website to know what documents they're looking for. Each university asks for different documents, so make sure you're not submitting the same form to other universities
- If they ask for an application form in addition to the CSC scholarship application, then make sure you've provided it. Some will only allow their approval once all documents have been verified and hard copies returned, while others require only digital copies and will approve your application without any extra steps (send soft copy
- Double check that you've provided all required information before hitting submit; skipping out on any may cause delays in processing time or denial consideration entirely at this stage
- Get two letters of recommendation from previous professors if possible; these add significant value. Having such letters from two different professors helps strengthen your case." Enditability
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilWhen you apply for the CSC scholarship through Guilin University of Electronic Technology, please allow up to ten months before you will be able to study there.
Here are the timescales for the different processes:
- Pre-admissions are available between October and February
- CGS must have submitted their online application by April.
- Selection by Guilin University of Electronic Technology was done around May – June.
- The CSC approved your application around July – August so that you can begin studying in September onwards if your offer was successful.