About Chinese Government ScholarshipsPerhaps the most salient point when applying for scholarships at Hebei University of Economics and Business is that CGS grants are only available to pre-admitted international students. As you can see, there are two types of scholarship: CGS and HEU Tuition Scholarships. Both provide a certain amount of tuition per year, yet while CGS grants can be combined with other awards, Tuition scholarships cannot be combined with each other. Applying is free of charge for either type-just remember to factor in application fees if you apply for graduate programs at HEU.
Deadline for scholarship applications is May 31st.
Do Your ResearchTo be considered for a Hebei University of Economics and Business Scholarships, graduating from one of the university’s degree programs is a prerequisite. As a selective institution, HEU admissions are hard to come by. However, should you be successful in getting offered acceptance, you could access funding for your studies through individual scholarships. Look below to learn about the different types of scholarship options available at HEU and how to apply for them. There are scholarships available at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels which cover tuition fees or living expenses or even both. Get in touch with an advisor so they can assess your eligibility and check that all requirements have been met before applying.
Are You Suitable For The CSC ScholarshipHebei University of Economics and Business is looking for applicants who meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country other than China, and possess sound mind and healthy body.
- Different programs have different age requirements. For example, to apply for the Master's degree you can't be older than 35 years of age; for PhD, 45 years old or less. Must be pre-admitted for your application to be considered and recommended. This scholarship program is not open to personnel already offered with another scholarship by other universities - only Hebei University of Economics and Business scholarships are welcomed on this condition. Promotions are not accepted as well - it may lead to cancelling of your scholarship afterwards contingent upon progress reports about your academic performance which will affect the eligibility certificate granted by the Chinese government; finally, this program does not function as an exchange student visa compromise.
Filling The Form Step By StepIf you are planning to apply for the CSC scholarship at Hebei University of Economics and Business, please follow the instructions given below:
Go to the CSC website and create an account. You will be prompted with an inline application form. Fill this out.
If you are applying for multiple scholarships, please follow instructions at each university’s site about creating a new account for that scholarship. Every university will have a different application agency in charge of managing that application process. Note down this agency number and enter it in the appropriate place in your online form on the CSC site when within its fieldset. If there is a match between agency numbers from your profile entry and your app submission, it will indicate if they are from one of their preferred candidates or not. Fill out all required details asked in these forms inside each fieldset including dates of birth, contact information etc.). Different types of scholarships accept applications every year to support every study level programme - just select the desired one which matches yours from their list then fill in all other details before submitting well pressing on submit button after validating well at last round
Once submitted well download draft copy for future reference.
Maximize Your Success ChancesCSC scholars are selected through a rigorous process by Hebei University of Economics and Business, one of China’s leading universities. Competition for the scholarship is high, but there are some keys to increasing your chances of being recommended for it.
- First of all, check if the university you’re trying to apply to requires specific documents or information - there will be some variation in what each one requests.
- If so, provide them with these on top of your CSC application form and ensure that you’ve included everything they require.
- Double check that you have everything they need before pressing submit.
- The recommendation letter - submitted separately from an online application - is an effective way of enhancing your application; having two different recommendations will improve its credibility even more than just one would on its own.
Target Dates For Applying And ResultsThe academic scholarship selection process usually takes the following amount of time:
- Before being admitted to Hebei University of Economics and Business, applicants need to apply for pre-admissions between October and February
- Applicants should submit the CGS application form by April
- Hebei University of Economics and Business will make their final decision around May or June
- Around July or August, assuming you are accepted, Hebei University of Economics and Business will award you a CSC scholarship for your course in September.