China Scholarship Council FactsBelow are the requirements for CS light scholarships at JMU:
- The university offers scholarships to applicants who have been pre-admitted
- There two types of scholarship available - bilateral program, which is in the CSC Program Category Type A, and university scholarship program, which is in the CGS Program Category Type B
- The only deadline for application is to the university's graduate or doctoral programs. The fee will not be waived if an applicant applies for undergraduate programs at JMU.
- A candidate may apply for as many scholarships as they can afford to, but some are not compatible with others - do your research before applying because it may turn out that you need more money after graduation than you thought or that
Before ApplyingIn order to apply for a Jiamusi University type B scholarship, students must first be accepted into our university. Competition is tough, as admissions are very selective. When admitted, one can receive funding for tuition from individual scholarships that support one's needs.
Here are some things you can do once admitted:
- Find out about your available options—will the scholarships cover full or partial cost of tuition? Are they renewable?
- Explore what is required of a recipient-- have grades improved during senior high school or is it all about high school exam scores?
- Be aware if you will need to earn an undergraduate degree - what qualifications are needed and how long does it take to complete?
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsEligibility requirements for Jiamusi University's scholarship
- Applicants must not be citizens of China and in sound mind and in a healthy body.
- Different programs may have different age requirements, but applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree to apply for the MSc program and a master’s degree to apply for the PhD program.
- The CSC Scholarship committee pre-admits its applicants, so applying does not guarantee being recommended by JMU
- Foreign students are nominated by their host university, not JMU.
How To ApplyIf you are applying for a scholarship at Jiamusi University, remember some important details:
Go to the university website and create a profile with your contact information. There will be a separate application form available on the site.
Enter the number of the agency responsible for processing applications for this university in the scholarship application form. It is always located just below where you fill in your personal info. There may be different types of scholarships available for different courses at this University - check out which one best suits your needs and if there is more than one type, choose which one best-matches what you're studying here at JMU. Fill in all required details and ensure they are true, don't fabricate any! Submit when finished and download it to check all of your answers before filing securely with other papers if needed: hard copies can be filed safely but they need to stay within this folder so they remain confidential too!
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipTo be considered for the CSC scholarship at Jiamusi University, apply via the CSC website before June 2022. Many candidates will apply to JMU’s scholarships, so stand out by getting recommendation letters from professors who taught you at college, university or polytechnic.
Deadlines Of The Submission And Results For China Scholarship CouncilWhen submitting an application for the CSC scholarship through Jiamusi University, the following timeline should be followed:
- Pre-admissions must be completed between October and February
- The online application form should be submitted by April
- Jiamusi University will review your application in May or June, when you are admitted to the course you can join them in September.