Good To KnowConditions for scholarships at Mudanjiang Normal University:
- This university offers scholarships exclusively to students who have been pre-admitted
- There are two types of scholarship:
Type A - bilateral program offered by Mudanjiang Normal University with partner universities from certain countries including Australia, Canada, the UK and US Type B - MDNU scholarship offered free to a limited number of Mudanjiang Normal University applicants who don't live in China
- Application fee is different from the tuition fee and can only be used for those applying for masters or Ph.D programs at MDNU. There is no deadline on when you can apply but it is advised that you research what funding options may be available before you do as they cannot be combined
First StepsAs a prospective student, you will first need to be admitted to our university before you can apply for these type-B scholarships. We are selective with admissions so it is important that your grades are high in senior high school and your entrance exam scores.
When you've met these requirements, there are many things you can do:
- Learn about the various types of scholarships offered - how much funding will they provide? How often can they be renewed?
- find out what the entry requirement may be - what grade did you achieve during senior high school? Will an examination score also factor in your qualification decision?
- work with an advisor to ensure that all the necessary documents have been submitted, and make sure everything has been ticked off on this list.
Eligible StudentsMudanjiang Normal University’s requirements for scholarship candidates are that candidates should be citizens of another country and in good mental and physical health. Different programs have different age limits- certain positions for Master’s programs require candidates to be under 35; doctoral level positions require candidates to be under 45. Candidates should also either hold at least a bachelor's degree or pre-qualify via an admissions confirmation letter. Other schools may not nominate applicants for Mudanjiang Normal University scholarships, either.
Filling The Application Form DetailsTo apply for the CSC scholarship, please visit their website and click on the 'online application form'. Using your own details, create a profile for yourself. If you are planning to apply for more than one scholarship program, remember to create a new account.
Then enter the agency number in the required field on the application form submission page. Remember that scholarships have different submission deadlines for different programs, so choose one that suits your academic level before. To ensure what you're submitting is true and accurate, please fill out all of these details as asking in this form carefully and honestly. After you submit your data, download it from the site as a backup copy to keep with other papers or records if needed later on. Lastly, remember to save this password-protected page as an archive so you can return later if necessary.
Maximize Your Success ChancesWant to have a chance of being selected for the Mudanjiang Normal University CSC Scholarship in 2022? Pay attention to these details:
- Check the university website to find out what documents are required, and make sure you submit different documents for each one
- Check if a separate application form is needed - some universities require it
- Submit your application form with fuzzy copies if necessary
- Double check your document requirements before you hit that submit button!
- Get two recommendation letters from professors - one is not enough!
China Scholarship Council Application Deadlines-Getting ready for admission to Mudanjiang Normal University will take the following amount of time:
- Between October and February, you need to get pre-admissions
- In April, submit your application online
- In May – June, MDNU selects winners.
In July – August, MDNU decides if you can participate in their scholarship program.
Good luck with your applications! embryo