China Scholarship Council FactsTo clarify information about PKU scholarships
- scholarships can only be applied for by pre-admitted students
- there are two types of scholarships available, CGS (Chinese Government sponsored) or Tuition Scholarships, for example. You may request multiple PKU scholarships but must contact the University to find out which combinations are acceptable.
Before Filling The ApplicationTo be eligible for PKU's type B scholarships, you must first be accepted into one of our university's degree programs. These are very competitive so admissions are selective. If you're admitted, the scholarship will fund your education through tuition fees and living expenses to give you an extra hand with costs incurred during your studies.clavecz
Who Is Eligible For The ScholarshipsTo be eligible for consideration for a scholarship from Peking University, you must meet the requirements. Some of these requirements are that you must not be a citizen of China and that you have a healthy body and a sound mind. You also need to have at least an undergraduate degree. Different programs have different age limits, but most require you to be at least 35 years-old for master’s degrees and 45 years old for doctoral degrees. To be considered as this university's candidate, applicants should first apply as pre-admits but should not already hold another scholarship or nomination from other universities which offer scholarships to those who meet their criteria.
How To ApplyApplicants to the Peking University (CSC) scholarship should follow these steps:
Create a profile on the CSC website with all your details.
See an inline application form and fill it out. Note that you can only apply for one university at a time.
On the application form, enter the agency’s number (starts with 4 and ends in 5228) next to your university appplication number (this is found on CSC website). Ensure your details are true since they will be checked. Click submit button when you're ready, download and keep a copy of your application form for other references if needed. You can either take a hard copy or file it with other papers
Maximize The Probability Of Winning The ScholarshipPeking University (PKU) is one of China’s leading universities, and students seeking the CSC scholarship are required to go through a rigorous selection process. Many application are received each year, and competition for this scholarship is very high. Here’s how you can be more likely to receive this scholarship from PKU in 2022:
- Check out the website for centralsouthuniversity.org to get the required documents that PKU requires from applicants
- If you have not yet been awarded a CSC Scholarship, check if a separate application form is required in addition to your CSC form
- When submitting your hard copies of documents submit soft copies at the same time or if it takes PKU some time to verify your credentials provide them with soft copies
- Double check all of your information on your application before submitting it
- For an even stronger application try getting two letters from professors who have taught you on top of completing the online applications
China Scholarship Council Application And Results Time FrameWhen you apply for the Peking University CSC Scholarship, here is what you can expect:
- The process of getting pre-admissions and completing and submitting the online application form should take less than a month
- Peking University will review your application and approve it by mid to late summer.
- If your application is approved, you will be joining the course in September.
Good luck with your applications!