Generally speaking, CGS scholarships are available to students from countries with diplomatic ties to China and Tuition Scholarships are offered to one or more years. You may submit multiple USTC scholarship applications simultaneously but you must contact the University for more information on which combinations of scholarships for CGS and Tuition Scholarship will be accepted by the end of the month; deadline is 31st May 2022.
If you are applying for scholarships with University of Science and Technology of China, there are several categories you can apply for, type B being one of them. The university only recommends very few students per year. To get a recommendation from the university it's important to have top-of-the-line qualifications. Start by finding out about the various programs available then learn about the various scholarship options available at different universities and what type of funding they offer. Find out any specific requirements that might be necessary for your university of choice and talk to a university scholarship counselor directly.
Below are the eligibility requirements for University of Science and Technology of China’s CSC Scholarship. Candidates must be citizens of a country other than China, have a sound mind and body, be at least 18 years old, not more than 35 for Master’s degree and 45 for Doctorate degree, pre-admitted to University of Science and Technology of China, not holding any other scholarship offered by other universities or selected as an applicant for this scholarship in previous years.
Filling The Form
To apply for the University of Science and Technology of China Scholarship:
- Go to our MENU and CREATE a profile with all your details
- Click on the GO TO FORM tab and find an INLINE Application Form. Fill it up.
- Choose a UNIVERSITY you are applying to and click on APPLY ENABLED EVENT or APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP.
- Click on ADD TO THIS FORM to add the necessary APPLICATION NUMBER of your chosen university: in most cases, this will be REDACTED (and not XXX) - you can search in HELP for step by step instructions.
- Complete these fields: STUDENT NAME, STUDENT SEARCH NUMBER, YOUR DEGREE SELECTION OR IT IS EMPTY IF YOU ARE NOT SELECTING ANY DEGREES OR COURSES (to change your selection later on you can add/delete/change courses). You also need to select any scholarships below with CREATE A SCHOLARSHIP ACCOUNT FOR ME button labelled after it; this will create a new account with specific degrees where you can then apply for scholarships that require more information from applicants which they CANNOT enter inline. To enter these details choose NEW APPLICATION then ALL ROUTES WITH THE CORRESPONDING COLLEGE NAME
Maximize Your Success Chances
If you want to be considered for a University of Science and Technology of China international student scholarship in 2022, you should take the following steps:
- Check the university website and see what documents are required. There is no set list of requirements so make sure you know what is needed for each school.
- If the school requires an extra application form, submit that along with your application form if possible. Some schools will request this extra form submission.
- Once your documents have been reviewed and checked by staff at the university, submit them in their original format rather than scanned copies to show professionalism. Make sure all information is complete before submitting just to be safe and avoid any last minute issues! Ask two professors (preferably from different universities) to write recommendation letters for your application form and make sure they specify how this scholarship would help your academic pursuits!
When To Apply And Wait For Results
Applying to the University of Science and Technology of China (CSC) Scholarship Program
- The whole process takes:
- Pre-Admissions: between October and February
- Application: submitted by April and reviewed by May – June
- Offers: by July – September.